Thursday, July 30, 2015

No more news from the potential condo buyers.  But there's someone out there that will get it one of these days.

I went shopping for gray shoes to go with my dress for the wedding.  There was ONE pair of gray shoes in my size in this whole huge town and they have 6 inch heels.  I tried one on and almost fell on my face when I stood up in it.  I got them anyway and the next morning I practiced walking in them around the house.  I lurched down the hall, bumping into the wall and grasping for doorknobs to keep from falling over.  I finally realized that they are not for me.  I took them back and plan now to spray paint some of my old shoes gray.  Who's gonna care?  NO one will even see my feet because they will be looking at Stephanie.   I will try again in the fall (one salesperson said gray should come out then) so I can have some nice shoes to wear with the dress later.

I decided to still teach the ESL class.  The man convinced me that I can do it and not stress.  It was lots more relaxing and fun with him there.  I just need to plan my lessons better and then I will feel better about it.

And my swimming suit came and I tried it on.  It's a little short in the body for me so I ordered another larger one but it didn't look as bad as it could have.  I think I will really wear it in public.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone at the wedding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment