Okay. Today I did something that I haven't done in a looong time. I washed all our whites including garments and temple clothes and a pair of Dad's khaki pants and forgot to take the lipstick out of my pocket. :o( What a mess!!!
I was sick thinking of all the money it would cost to replace everything. Then I remembered that one time long ago I washed the little polyester suits GM had sent to all the girls and had left a crayon in one of them and the crayon got all over everything. I spray and washed the outfits and they came out fine. So I did the same with these and after multiple, multiple applications and washings most everything came out okay. We just lost one of Dad's garments and one of his white shirts. All my nylon things finally came out okay. Whew!! I hope I don't do that again! I always check pockets but forgot my white dress has pockets. I should have taken a picture, but I was too depressed to think of such a thing.
In happier news, Mary had her 18th birthday party this week and we were invited! We ate at her favorite Chinese restaurant and then went to their house for cheesecake and toppings. It was very nice and she was a happy girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment